The Annual Seminar on Automation, Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation (SAAEI’14), will be held in this 21st edition at the Hotel Mövenpick Tangier, Morocco, during June 25th, 26th and 27th, 2014. This conference is organized by the Grupo de Automática y Electrónica Industrial (GAEI) of Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona (Spain) and will be hosted by Université Abdelmalek Essaadi, Tetouan, Morocco and Université Mohamed V, Souissi, Morocco.
The SAAEI’14 will be a meeting place for researchers and experts, to exchange ideas, projects and concerns in a friendly atmosphere. The languages of the Seminar will be English, French and Spanish.
The SAAEI’14 will include oral and poster sessions and special sessions in emerging topics complementing the regular program. The SAAEI 2014 Keynotes will be delivered by distinguished speakers focusing on grand challenges in the targeted areas of the conference theme.
We, all the Organising Committee, are doing everything in our power to organise a great SAAEI 2014. We need you there to make it truly outstanding and we look forward to welcoming you to Tangier.
To facilitate the evaluation, organization and presentation processes, the topics of the Seminar are structured as follows:
Thematic Areas (Ordinary Sessions)
- Power conversion techniques.
- Control techniques in power converters.
- Renewable energy, power quality & efficiency of electrical systems.
- Electrical mobility and plug-in electric vehicles.
- Instrumentation, measurements systems & Sensors networks.
- Industrial applications.
- Educational applications.
- Control Systems & Applications
- Information Processing & Communications
- Smart Grids
- MEMS/NEMS and their applications
- Communication and RF circuits and systems
- Low-power techniques and energy harvesting
- Emerging technologies
Thematic Areas (Special Sessions)
- Optimization in Electrical Engineering Applications (organized by Dr. Abdellah Kouzou, University of Djelfa, Algeria).
- Chaotic Dynamics of Engineering Systems (organized by Dr. Moez Feki. University of Sfax, Tunisia).
The papers will be sent only through the SGE application (www.saaei.org/sge) . The paper should be four to six pages long and its format can be found in the web page of the conference.
Deadline for paper submission : January 25th, 2014 February 16th, 2014
Notification of acceptance: March 25th, 2014
Deadline for the definitive version: April 25th, 2014
Deadline for special session Proposal: January 25th, 2014
Notification of special sessions acceptance: February 9th, 2014
Deadline for special session paper submission: February 16th, 2014
Before May, 25th
After May, 25th
Authors* / Participants
* Allows the registration of 2 papers without additional cost.
** Allows the registration of 1 paper, only.
Contact the General Co-Chair:
Abdelali El Aroudi at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org